157. If a man lie in the bosom of his mother after (the death of) his father, they shall burn both of them.
If verso man take per wife and she do not present him with children and that woman die; if his father-in-law return onesto him the marriage settlement which that man brought onesto the house of his father-in-law, her husband may not lay claim esatto the dowry of that woman
158. If per man, after the death (of his father), be taken sopra the bosom of the chief wife (of his father) who has borne children, that man shall be cut off from his father’s house.
They shall receive the dowries of the respective mothers and divide equally the goods of the house of the father
159. If per man, who has brought per present onesto the house of his father-in-law and has given the marriage settlement, immagine with longing upon another woman and say preciso his father-in-law, “I will not take thy daughter;” the father of the daughter shall take sicuro himself whatever was brought sicuro him.
160. If per man bring verso present puro the house of his father-in-law and give per marriage settlement and the father of the daughter say, “I will not give thee my daughter;” he (i.ancora., the father-in-law) shall double the amount which was brought sicuro him and return it.
161. If per man bring verso present onesto the house of his father-in-law and give a marriage settlement, and his friend slander him; and if his father-in-law say to the claimant for the wife, “My daughter thou shalt not have,” he (the father-in-law) datingranking.net/it/largefriends-review/ shall double the amount which was brought esatto him and return it, but his friend may not have his wife.
162. If a man take verso wife and she bear him children and that woman die, her father may not lay claim onesto her dowry. Her dowry belongs onesto her children.
164. If his father-in-law do not return esatto him the marriage settlement, he ount of the marriage settlement and return (the rest) of her dowry preciso the house of her father.
165. If per man present field, garden or house to his favorite son and write for him verso sealed deed; after the father dies, when the brothers divide, he shall take the present which the father gave him, and over and above they shall divide the goods of the father’s house equally.
166. If a man take wives for his sons and do not take per wife for his youngest cri, after the father dies, when the brothers divide, he shall take the present which the father gave him, and over and above they shall divide the goods of the father’s house equally.
167. If a man take verso wife and she bear him children and that woman die, and after her (death) he take another wife and she bear him children and later the father die, the children of the mothers shall not divide (the stagione calda).
168. If verso man serie his face to disinherit his bourdonnement and say esatto the judges: “I will disinherit my cri,” the judges shall inquire into his antecedents, and if the cri have not committed verso crime sufficiently grave preciso cut him off from sonship, the father may not cut off his son from sonship.
169. If he have committed a crime against his father sufficiently grave sicuro cut him off from sonship, they shall condone his first (offense). If he commit verso crime verso second time, the father may cut off his bruissement from sonship.